Note: Courses may run on computers not meeting listed specifications, but slowness or unresponsiveness may occur. Click here for detailed information and troubleshooting.
*Some versions of Windows 10 (N and KN) may not play videos correctly in all supported browsers. For more information please refer to this article.
** TestOut LabSim products built before 2015 relied on Microsoft Silverlight, an extension which is no longer supported by most browsers. The only supported browsers for both Microsoft Silverliight and these courses are Internet Explorer 11 and Safari 8+.
Microsoft Silverlight is a LabSim system requirement for TestOut Server Pro 2012 products, Windows Server 2008 products, and certain other older courses. Silverlight must be installed on your computer prior to launching a lab simulation in one of these LabSim Products. Click here for more information.
- Some tablets and phones are able to watch videos and view fact sheets but quizzes and lab simulations are not supported for tablets and phones. There is no mobile app.
- Chromebooks have not been tested for compatibility with our program and are not supported.
- An external computer mouse is recommended.
- TestOut lab simulations can be sensitive to screen size, so smaller screens may benefit from a reduced browser zoom setting.
- TestOut is entirely online and lab simulations, quizzes, and videos are not available for download.